Sunday, February 15, 2009

The Proposal on 14 Feb 2009























Picnic at East Coast Park on Valentine's Day 2009.

The surprise came after dinner when I open the huge box Sky use to wrap the proposal ring in. It was so misleading. He cut the sunflower himself and I really like whole way he proposed. Nothing too fanciful yet creative :D
I LOVE IT!

The proposal

It was just suppose to be a cost-saving picnic dinner at East Coast Park to celebrate Valentine's Day. We brought our own picnic table and Champagne as well as many candle lights to light up the dinner place. We had pizza from my favourite California PIzza Kitchen as well as sushi and sashimi for the candle-light dinner at Area F East Coast Park.
Our picnice setup is very elaborate that we became the center of attraction where many joggers and pinickers cannot help don't take a second look at us.
After dinner about 9pm, we sat on the beach mat on the ground and I opened my valentine's day present which he insist I must open on the spot. Well, there are actually 5 other layers of box inside. The last layer is actually a cookie tin where is wrote his Valentine's day message. As I open the cookie tin, I saw the wedding proposal message which he improvised using my favourite Disney Character "Snow white". He picked up the proposal ring box from inside the cookie tin and presented the ring to me and asking "Will you Marry me?". I answered "Yes. I do"
I was so touched, because other than the ring, he had merticulously cut a paper sunflower to hold the ring box inside the cookie tin. What creative idea that is! Now I get my flower that never wither and I can keep it forever as a souvenir to remember that proposal day - 14 Feb 2009.
The dinner and proposal was done in pitch dark with little lightings. My eyes were a little teary that night after the proposal. He did not see.

No comments:

Post a Comment