Saturday, May 9, 2009

My ROM Dress


We went to engrave our wedding bands at Cuppage plaza this afternoon and also to do engraving on my engagement ring at Goldheart Centrepoint.


while waiting for the rings, I went to some shops at centrepoint to look at evening gowns. I bought a new gown to use on my ROM day. The gown is from Miso by Blum & Co. The shopkeepers are 2 sweet talkers, and the gowns are truely gorgeous. Most importantly, got my size ah!


I was in a delimma between 3 gowns, 1 silver layered long sphaghetti dress, very stylish! The other one is a green flowly japanese style long gown with a little treal, i think i look very much like an oriental princess in it! :D The 3rd dress is another beauty which i cannot describe. But the 3rd dress is not very economincal for normal wedding dinner in future, but more for those grand ball style. I like it so much too. I posted another dress's picture made of the same material and colour tone for all to see. This dress in the picture was on the runway at the Miso's fashion show at Marina Square on 22 Mar 2008. So you can imagine that other dress I wore at the shop, somewhat similar :) Good buy if you are going to a Grandball.


Finally decided on the green one. Still in a delimma now, heartache yet happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment