Monday, March 23, 2009

Soleminsation decor ideas

Soleminsation table - idea 1

A birdcage as a center piece. The birdcage will also my ring holder during the soleminsation. Birdcage decorated with 2 doves/ butterflies and furry white base. Some petals sprinkled around the birdcage.

Flower choice : Tulip / blue rose for this setup.

Chair decor - Chiffon / organza with Clip on butterfly ornament

Soleminsation table - idea 2 (snow white theme)

A rectangular centre flower arrangement with snowhite and prince paper cut out in the middle of the flower arrangement with 7 dwarfs mini figurines.

option 1 : My wedding band will rest among the flower arrangement or

option2 : Just rest on my ring pillow in front of the center piece or

option 3 : Hang on the stalk of 1 red apple on the table.

Flowers choice - Sunflower / Geberas



Soleminsation table - idea 3 (a perfect royal setup)

Idea 1 + Idea 2 = Budget cannot exceed $100


I have shortlisted a couple of vendors to do up my soleminsation table setup. I will be visiting them slowly :


1) Lovedroplets http://moks0002.multiply.com/
2) A friend's neighbour florist shop at Jurong Point.

No comments:

Post a Comment